Starts with strategic planning to develop a roadmap within which your support team is established along with the processes and tools to implement and maintain your business processes.
Delivered with an effective CIO with the deliverable of an IT-IS road map.
- Network Architect for high level design and implementation plans
- Senior Windows engineers to build and support a Corporate network
- Unix engineers to build out and support a development environment
- Specialist for SOX/HIPPA /ITIL for a controlled environment
- Virtualization specialist to migrate the infrastructure and provide improved redundant equipment
- Seasoned engineering in varied Unix and Windows environments
- Backup specialists to setup and manage backup to tape, disk or the cloud
- Disaster Recovery variations from the solution as a tape to a full redundant synchronized infrastructure out of country
- Business Continuity specialist to ensure key services and applications are up and running at all times
- Database Administrators
MANAGED SECURITY SERVICES
Your support team will include specialty skills, processes and tools to provide your company with the right level of security.
MESSAGING & COLLABORATION
Email specialist to provide real 24/7 up time and collaboration tools in either a Windows or Linux based platform. SalesForce and Sharepoint programmers.
24/7 network administrative support along with 24/7 end user support to keep your staff productive. Integration specialists for the tough projects. Staffing specialists for bringing in the right talent.